Re: AD's for Pops' Knockdown Fuselage Cradle

Subject: Re: AD's for Pops' Knockdown Fuselage Cradle
From: Ian Rickard <ian.iicons@ntlworld.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 09:50:50
Thanks for the update on your cradle.  I have found from experience that
ratchet straps are very helpful and repositioning the third support to 75"
would be helpful.  I also found fitting casters was a great help and putting
a 1/4" radius on the edge of the 2x4" timbers made is easier to handle.

Ian Rickard  #505 G-IANI
e-mail ian.iicons@ntlworld.com