Re: Help required with Rotax power level calculations

Subject: Re: Help required with Rotax power level calculations
From: Bob Harrison <ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 21:05:36
Hi! Mark.
I've been in need of this information for the last two years but in the
connection with a Jabiru 3300 with the CS Propeller. Whilst you are at it
you will also need graphs for the power settings at differing ranges of
ambient pressure readings .....and altitude.....
because your power settings in relation to the manifold pressure gauge will
vary making a realistic fuel stat study nearly impossible without a
dynamometer and a controlled atmosphere....and the Jabiru 3300 has only one
carb so with two carbs you will need to duplicate this arrangement!
If you find a technical contact who can solve your question I need to know
of him if you would be so kind.
best regards
Bob Harrison  G-PTAG