FW: tailplane torque tube clamps(Attention Paul Boulet,

Subject: FW: tailplane torque tube clamps(Attention Paul Boulet,
From: Bob Harrison <ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 09:10:59
Hi! Paul.
When my Son forwarded the messages I collected from the UK Online web site
we managed to drop out your e-mail address.
I'm sorry to appear so inefficient.
Would you e-mail me afresh so I can collect your address.
 I am presuming you in fact want a mod. kit ? (along with countless others!)
I'm thinking that I will bring them with me to Oshkosh. But if you won't be
attending then I will need your address, and we need to have a plan for the
painfull bit ..... payment !
I'm given to understand there's an "International Tent/Marquee" for those
attending Oshkosh that may be the solution to meet and exchange
goods/checks/Cheques/cash (the latter may be helpfull to me from an
administration view)
Regards
Bob Harrison  G-PTAG