Re: 3300 or 912S

Subject: Re: 3300 or 912S
From: Bob Harrison <ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 23:25:31
Hi! Cleve.
I guess you have visited the forum support page with my mods fitted to aid
cooling ? And the mod done to the crank shaft coupling? and the external
scoop giving a dedicated supply of cold air to number 5 and 6 cylinder
heads.  If you have a copy of the Europa Club Magazine the top scoop can be
seen in the picture of my departure fom Sandtoft.
On the top engine mount rubbers, ensure thst  the TOP rubber bushings have
the male items in the
forward position, then the static gravitational loads will pull the engine
back plate ON TO the
rubber spigot. Otherise the female half of the bushes will go into
"distress".
Regards and welcome on board.
Bob Harrison G-PTAG   Europa Kit 337 MKI/Jabiru 3300