EFIS One

Subject: EFIS One
From: irampil <rampil@anes.anesthes.sunysb.edu>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 11:43:47
Greetings All,

Really, I am just checking my restored connection to the group,
however I do have some news.

The first EFIS/One (www.bluemountainavionics.com) was delivered
complete to a Europa Owner (not me I am afraid, mine is due mid
July).  The good news is that
the main display fits my modified panel (Pilot panel drops straight
down from top without 2" jog for switches at the bottom).  The bad
news is that the EFIS keypad will probably not comfortably coexist on
the center console with the extra control for the glider dive brakes.
I'm going to put it therefore horizontally near the base of the radio
panel.

Ira N224xs
90% done, 90% to go!