FW: French EAA Rally.Chambly.

Subject: FW: French EAA Rally.Chambly.
From: Bob Harrison <ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2002 21:16:54
Hi! In my rush to reply  in fact the French organisation is RSA and the
rally is at Chambley.
However I understood that it clashes with the Oshkosh dates? I now read in
the Europa Club Flyer mag. it's 19th 21st AUGUST, yet the EUROPA NEWS
indicates JULY 19th thro' 21st.
My guess is that the Europa Club Flyer has a typo ?
Incidentally the "Cherry Brothers " from Switzerland advise that the EAS
Swiss Home Build Fly In on the 16th to 18th August is in fact across the
Alps at a different location, although they still recommend attending to
Grenchen and they will be providing guidance to fly the last leg to the
actual site.
Should be an exciting trip?
regards
Bob Harrison G-PTAG