Re: Telex Stratus Headsets

Subject: Re: Telex Stratus Headsets
From: n9zes@execpc.com
Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 01:38:06
That's what I did.  I bought a pair of Lightspeed QFR Solo passive
headsets.  They are light, comfy, inexpensive, and QUIET!  They do let
the spam-can drone through a bit when I'm flying the 152, but the lack
of low freq. engine noise coupled with a 2 blade prop on our Europa
will make that problem irrelevant.  We plan a 912S/Airmaster combo, so
that should make for turbine silence with the QFR's.

Chris
A159

<info@avnet.co.uk>