What a day!

Subject: What a day!
From: Norbert P. Hoffmann <Norbert.P.Hoffmann@tonline.de>
Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 11:51:03
D-EUPA took to the skies yesterday!

Jens Gralfs was brave enough to trust my work and piloted my pride for its
first time in the air. Those of you who lived through this moment probably
can understand that I was a nervous wreck! However, that changed very quickly
when Jens took me as a passenger for the second flight. I was, and I still
am, proud that I actually did build a plane that actually flies!

I would like to say Thank You to everyone who helped in the process of
building D-EUPA! A special thanks goes to Graham Singleton, Tony K. and
everybody at the factory.
Graham's contributions to the list, as well as his tips given during his
visits to Luebeck helped a lot. And naturally, Tony's marvelous building
diary always was motivation to go on with the building of D-EUPA.

Thank you to everyone on this list. The contributions helped a lot, and it
seemed that everytime I had a problem, somebody found a solution and
published it! That, and my limited knowledge in the english language,
prevented me from contributing to the list mor often :-)

Norbert
D-EUPA