912S Engine

Subject: 912S Engine
From: Richard Holder <rholder@avnet.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 19:32:10
Hi Team

We ordered our 912S with Airmaster prop in late February, with a deposit,
for delivery in September (a 7 month wait).

We have now been offered an engine out of a batch that has come in early.

Has anyone else been offered one of these engines ? If so please contact me
off-list to

rholder@avnet.co.uk

that is without using the Reply to buttons.

TIA

Richard
Richard F.W. Holder                      01279 842804 (POTS)
Bell House, Bell Lane,                   01279 842942 (fax)
Widford, Ware, Herts,                    07860 367423 (mobile)
SG12 8SH                                 email : rholder@avnet.co.uk
PA-28-181 : Piper Archer : G-JANA, EGSG (Stapleford)
Europa Classic Tri-gear : G-OWWW, being built.