Confession time...

Subject: Confession time...
From: Fergus Kyle <VE3LVO@rac.ca>
Date: Sat, 18 May 2002 10:57:50
Hello,
            I sent a message 'to' Rowland as you have probably already seen
for the purpose of confirming my membership.
            I stupidly hit 'send' before having corrected the address to
him -rather than e-v-e-r-y-b-o-d-y - so it went to Forum.
            Thet ain't awl. I asked for "request read receipt" and am now
paying the price as e-v-e-r-y recipient seems to be confirming receipt.
While it's fun getting receipts from all corners as the sun creeps 'round,
each reminds me what an ass I am/was.
            My abject apologies for mis-adressing, and compounding it by
demanding receipt.
Ferg
Europa A064