Re: Heated Pitot static tube

Subject: Re: Heated Pitot static tube
From: DJA727@aol.com
Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 23:52:29
In a message dated 5/15/2002 3:31:23 PM Pacific Standard Time,
ghiggins@norex.com.au writes:

> Dear
> Dave,
>    I am looking at using the 40 A alternater also, but with the Airmaster
> prop, am having difficulty with setting it up -  will need modified pulleys
> , belts and a bump in the upper cowel. I dont suppose your setup is similar
> ? If so , how did you set it up?

This is a topical issue. I am receiving my 914 engine in a week or so. I will
be working with the airmaster to attempt a work around this problem. My
initial idea is to extend the prop forward with a Rotax prop extension and
then extend the cowl, along with a modified bracket of some sort to go around
the pulley for the alternator. I will know much more when I actually get the
thing on hand to see what the possibilities are.

more later,

Dave