Re: Mono servo driven outriggers.

Subject: Re: Mono servo driven outriggers.
From: Chris Davis <scrounge@attbi.com>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 09:31:29
Karim and all ,servo driven outriggers sounds like a good idea especially
for the Motor glider as I discovered after spending 12000 dollars there is
no provision for retracting the out riggers due to interference with the
dive brakes . But its only a matter of time before it is resolved as there
has to be a great ammount of drag caused by those long skinny legs ! Chris
Davis A160 MG