Re: mono vs tri gear

Subject: Re: mono vs tri gear
From: Chris Cameron <chris.cameron@paradise.net.nz>
Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 11:28:34
I seem to recall when I was talking to Andy (or was it someone else from the
factory) about demand for mono and trike versions that new pilots tended to go

for the trike and more experienced pilots seemed to prefer the mono.  In effect

as the experience level (flying) of builders was seen to be dropping, the sales

of the trike increased.  Just my recollection of a discussion in February.

> Would be worth asking the factory what the current ratio of sales is
> for
> the two models.

I also like the aesthetics and novelty of the mono!

Chris Cameron
#386, garage ready, now to start building (mono)!!!!