Seminar Opportunity

Subject: Seminar Opportunity
From: Tony Krzyzewski <tonyk@kaon.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 3 May 2002 19:31:22
The GM of Airmaster and myself are spending the week following the PFA rally in

the UK. Our schedule has a free evening on Thursday 27th June and we'd be happy

to put on a seminar covering the technical factors behind the use of Constant
Speed Propellers. We have gathered a lot of data showing how Constant Speed
Propellers affect the performance of aircraft with wide speed ranges and have a

one hour presentation based around the findings. David Moody, the flight test
engineer for Airmaster, presented this at the recent Sun'n Fun fly in to wide
aclaim.

I anyone is interested in organising a venue in the Midlands to south of
England we'll be happy to turn up and talk. The only location criteria is that

we'll be leaving Kirkybmoorside on the morning of the 27th and have to be at
Heathrow by 2pm on the 28th. We will need the use of an overhead projector for

the presentation.

Regards

Tony