Re: RC Allen AI connector

Subject: Re: RC Allen AI connector
From: Erich D Trombley <erichdtrombley@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 1 May 2002 15:59:06
Thanks John and Fred for your replies.  After reading about having to
"exercise" the unit I am a little concerned as it has been in storage for
at least two years.  Now, it seems that it might have been damaged.  I am
very upset with Kelly Manufacturing as I also did not receive any
documentation with the unit and inquired to Aircraft Spruce from whom I
purchased the unit.  They were to check into it and never did get back to
my on it.  I have contacted Kelly via e-mail and will pass along any info
I receive.  As John points out I will not hold my breath.  It is rather
surprising that a company that produces such delicate pieces of equipment
do not provide any documentation, especially given the cost of the unit.
It dumbfounds me to say the least.

Regards,

Erich