Re: Electric gyros

Subject: Re: Electric gyros
From: PreDial@aol.com
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 08:52:34
Steve,

Check with Jeff Pearson at Heritage Aero.  He's a dealer for RC Allen and
last I knew had several new RCA electric gyros in stock.  Tell him I sent
you.  He's in So. Cal at 909-597-1575.

We talked to Greg from Blue Mountain  at Sun N Fun.  It looks like EFIS Sport
will be a small display (5.5w x 8.5 h) that will toggle between the left and
right side displays of EFIS/One.  This combined with EFIS Lite will be our
primary instruments.  GNS 430 gives certified GPS.  It all fits nicely in the
stock panel.  At least thats our current plans.

Jim & Heather A185