FW: Torque Tube mod/ modified wing tips.

Subject: FW: Torque Tube mod/ modified wing tips.
From: Bob Harrison <ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 12:37:13
Hi! Everyone.
At the expense of being unpopular with the minions and Rotax/Wilksch "buffs"
I am taking the liberty of publishing this on the forum since I am tiring of
having to repeat myself.  All are  very welcome but I feel that so many
questions are repeated over that it would best serve the forum to include
this in the FAQ section. You will need to scroll down and read the following
original questions before you read my answers. Sorry.
Regards
Bob Harrison G-PTAG  Europa 337 MKI /Jabiru 3300

Subject: Torque Tube mod

Bob,
Well, I have just viewed the site and all I can say is that I am blind. I
can't
even find the torque tube mod? Can you tip me here?

>at the web site http://www.crix.org.uk    click on to "Modifications"
 Scroll down to "Stabilators"
 Click on the word "here" after Bob Harrison's Mod.