Re: Sunday 14th fly-in Popham or Old Sarum?

Subject: Re: Sunday 14th fly-in Popham or Old Sarum?
From: LTS <lts@avnet.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 09:30:59
Despite telling Flyer twice they seemed unable to correct their mistake.
Pilot on the other hand had the details correct all the time.

Thanks to all the Europas that attended and help make the Fly-In such a
success. Considering the weather was acceptable rather than actually being
nice I was delighted with the number of aircraft which arrived. 5 out of 8
Banbis currently flying in the UK and I reckon around 20 Europas.

I hope to have another Old Sarum Fly-In late this summer.

regards  Jerry
                    Jerry@ban-bi.com   or    LTS@avnet.co.uk
                    www.Ban-bi.com     or   www.avnet.co.uk/touchdown