Dynamic Prop Balancing in the UK

Subject: Dynamic Prop Balancing in the UK
From: Nigel Charles <72016.3721@compuserve.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2002 13:07:56
Further to my last e-mail on prop balancing I received the following which
makes a sensible alternative to Arrow Aviation for those living on the east
side of the UK. All we need now is a cost effective operator for those of
you up north.

Message text written by "William Mills"
>I have spoken to Alan Coatsworth at Cambridge on 012223881862 who also
offers a prop balancing service.  The equipment is owned by a syndicate and
they charge 100 which goes towards the initial outlay, plus a fee for the
person who does the work, which is about 30.  Any travelling cost is extra
if the job is done away from Cambridge.  Alan likes to monitor the
vibration in the air at normal cruising speed RPM and make the adjustments
on the ground.  This might involve several short flights and so there are
landing fees to consider, or a deal on the complete exercise.  There was no
mention of VAT.  I thought you might like to consider this as an option.<

If the in house equipment being produced by one of our Europa Club members
becomes available you will be notified on this forum.

Nigel Charles