Re: Firewall Access Panels.

Subject: Re: Firewall Access Panels.
From: Richard Holder <rholder@avnet.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 22:50:11
I am almost there; going to sun 'n' fun but hopefully I will have an
approved panel in place then.

Richard
Richard F.W. Holder                      01279 842804 (POTS)
Bell House, Bell Lane,                   01279 842942 (fax)
Widford, Ware, Herts,                    07860 367423 (mobile)
SG12 8SH                                 email : rholder@avnet.co.uk
PA-28-181 : Piper Archer : G-JANA, EGSG (Stapleford)
Europa Classic Tri-gear : G-OWWW, being built.