Amphenol Connector

Subject: Amphenol Connector
From: TroyMaynor@aol.com
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 22:56:39
Howdy All,
I have some connectors that I found in some surplus. I would like to find the
current rating for these if possible. I was thinking about using one for an
instrument panel disconnect. I've looked in all my catalogs but am unable to
find anything.  They are solder tab AMPHENOL connectors and are rectangular
in shape. The number on the female part is: 26-4200-32S, and the male half is
26-4100-32P. They are some kind of chassis connector, minus the screws. Maybe
some of you have access to the info I need or know where I can look. So far
no answer from Amphenol.
Thanks,
Troy Maynor