Re: powder coating

Subject: Re: powder coating
From: Rob Housman <RobH@hyperionef.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 11:08:40
Have the coater mask any areas that will be in contact with other pieces for
two reasons: the stuff will flake or chip, and it is very thick, or at least
thick enough to that it could cause a fit problem in some cases (the main
gear legs on the Tri-Gear comes to mind).  I left the nose gear assembly
fully assembled for the coating process because it is unlikely that I would
ever need to take it apart (if it needs work it really needs replacement).

Best regards,

Rob Housman
A070