Re: Annual Permit checks was Insulating fuel lines

Subject: Re: Annual Permit checks was Insulating fuel lines
From: Bob Harrison <ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 23:40:28
Hi! Garry.
Hey I don't consider myself an 'ole timer!' However the big thing that is
prevalent in my mind is the differential movement between the tailplanes.
I've twice had to oversize the drive pins, resulting in my mod. of clamps on
the drive torque tube. Also corrosion on the flap bracket furniture.
regards
Bob Harrison G-PTAG