Re: Balancing Props---REPLY

Subject: Re: Balancing Props---REPLY
From: David Pitt <david@pitt27.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 17:56:44

----- Original Message -----
From: "William Mills" <combined.merchants@virgin.net>
Subject:  Balancing Props

Dear All,
Please may I have some suggestions as to whom I could approach for dynamic
prop balancing?  I have fitted six anchor nuts and screws to the backplate,
so all I need is someone with the necessary kit to do the business.  I have
balanced the carbs on my 912 with a pair of vacuum gauges and I have made an
attempt to balance by trial and error, but I believe there is still room for
improvement.  I can fly to where ever the equipment is located.
Regards,
William Mills

Dear William,

Try Dynamic Prop Balancing Services  Tel 01455 272284
He will travel to you, or conversely, you to him!

Dave Pitt