Re: List and reply to

Subject: Re: List and reply to
From: Richard Iddon <riddon@btinternet.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2002 12:46:52
As a relatively new user and with respect to all who have had experience of
these systems, I am eternally grateful that someone, unpaid I assume and out
of the goodness of their heart and enthusiasm for our marque, has taken the
time and trouble to set up and maintain this forum for the benefit of the
members.

If, for whatever reason, they think that this is the best system to host the
forum, I feel as a recipient of this benevolence that I am very happy to
make whatever changes are neccessary to the way I use the system,
particularly if it means that it will continue to be maintained for my (our)
benefit.

With my grateful thanks

Richard Iddon.