Re: .....Europa Video

Subject: Re: .....Europa Video
From: Peter Zutrauen <peterz@zutrasoft.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 22:30:41

Hey all N.A. folks..... remember the attached "A Plane is Born" thread? The
Europa Web site now states that the Discovery wings channel is replaying the
series starting April 7th every sunday @ 8:30pm.

Even if the program's merits may be questioned by some, I'll be watching and
taping it for shure.

Best still, it's replacing the "From the Ground Up" lets build an RV8
series. Maybe some metal-heads may be enticed to join in the Europa fun when
they find their favorite program has been replaced. :-)

For those few of us in Ontario, Canada, what better reason to take advantage
of Rogers cable's promo-pricing of their digital services - which include
the wings channel.

Cheers,
Pete
A239