Intercom.

Subject: Intercom.
From: Michael Dawson <mtd@ilkley.fsbusiness.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2002 18:36:14
Have we any avionics experts out there ? I have an intercom problem that nobody
seems to be able to solve. When receiving transmissions my intercom locks out
and I am unable to talk to my P2 - not a problem unless you operate in busy
airspace
or from a large airport like I do. - the wiring has been checked and it
seems to be OK to manufactures spec also its not the side tones of the new King
radio as I can hear myself talk.It may be that the unit itself is faulty but
before I have the whole panel out again and send it for checking - anyone with
similar experience or ideas please. ?
Michael Dawson. G-PEGY.