Vs: acetone

Subject: Vs: acetone
From: RWM-SYSTEMS <raimo.toivio@rwmsystems.fi>
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2002 14:01:11
I agree. I have hardly used half liter Acetone since this day
and bonding cockpit module soon to fuselage.

I use only once brushes, gloves, mixing sticks, cups, squegees and similar.
I save my health, time, nervs and acetone. I Think I make also better quality
with
always new things.
The worth of those tools is not essential in this project.

Cheers,
Raimo #417

Raimo M W Toivio
RWM-SYSTEMS