Navigation / Position Lights

Subject: Navigation / Position Lights
From: Paul Boulet <possible2do@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 15:13:14

Hi All;

Thought I should pass this along.  I found a guy that has several hundred brand
new navigation / position lights new old stock from 1958.  I took a chance
because
the pictures I saw looked good and am very pleased.  Other than cutting
off a flange around the light they should fit nicely into my wings.  This guy
sells them for $5 each plus shipping... I bought 4 so I'd have some extra glass
lenses in case one breaks.  I orignally found this guy on ebay.  Send him email
if you want a few.  His name is Bob and can be reached at ramonacafe@mail.com

He lives in California.   By the way, I also bought a used strobe unit on ebay
for $20 that works great.  You guys that bought new, retail eat your hearts out!

Paul Boulet, A212