Re: EUROPA ADS: Please feel free to place EUROPA adverts here!

Subject: Re: EUROPA ADS: Please feel free to place EUROPA adverts here!
From: europabuilder@ntlworld.com
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 11:06:01
>I NEED TO SELL MY COMPLETE EUROPA KIT NO 458  ASAP TO PAY FOR BACK SURGERY.
ALL THE FLYING SURFACES ARE COMPLETE AND FILLED AND SIGNED OFF. THE COCKPIT
MODULE IS COMPLETE BUT NOT FITTED. SAVE 1000 HRS AT LEAST. KIT IS A MONO BUT
IS AT THE STAGE WHERE A TRI OR TAILDRAGGER COULD BE UTILISED. OFFERS AROUND
KIT PRICE TO WILLYDEWEY@AOL.COM

You should say what part of the world you're in.

Also, you can advertise if for free at
http://harley.pcl.ox.ac.uk/~mark/Europa/ads/

I'm sorry to hear you've got to sell though and even more sorry to hear it's
because of back problems.  I hope all goes well with the surgery.

Cheers,
Mark.

Mark Jackson - 07050 645590
europa-builder@ntlworld.com