Re: Email 'Read receipts'.

Subject: Re: Email 'Read receipts'.
From: Alan Stewart <alan.stewart@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 09:23:17

Dear Rob,

When I receive an email from you via the Europa forum, I am asked to
confirm receipt of the email by means of a pop-up box. This is
inconvenient for me. Would it be possible for you to  turn off this
facility when writing emails to the forum ?

Just in case you're unfamiliar with the feature I enclose instructions.
Often I find that options and settings on mail tools are confusing !

If you are using Microsoft Outlook 2002 (V10?) or similar, this can be
achieved by performing the following:

On the Standard toolbar at the top of Outlook.

Select 'Tools'
Under 'Tools', Select 'Options'
Select 'Preferences'
Select 'Email options' tab
Select 'Tracking options'
Un-tick 'Read Receipt' and 'Delivery Receipt' options
Confirm this change, using 'ok', etc

Regards,
Alan