Re: Aileron Fitting

Subject: Re: Aileron Fitting
From: Richard Iddon <riddon@btinternet.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 18:20:02
Good idea but a little too late for me. I've aready fitted the anchor nits.
I have however, shortened a couple of bolts so that they don't go right into
the nuts which, I hope, should leave the final bit of the 'anchor' to do its
job when I finally fit the ailerons after painting.

Thanks for all the tips.

Richard Iddon.