Re: Another little tip(solution)

Subject: Re: Another little tip(solution)
From: Jeremy Davey <jeremycrdavey@btinternet.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 09:13:03
Tome,

That's a top tip - many thanks! One of John's biggest tasks must be
forwarding emails from the bounce bin from people like me who've
inadvertently sent from our work Id. If the change fixes this chore for him,
that alone will make any minor niggles for us worth putting up with!

Regards,
Jeremy

Jeremy Davey
Europa XS monowheel 537M