Solution to Reply Protocol

Subject: Solution to Reply Protocol
From: Tom Dawes-Gamble <tmdg@lists.flyer.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 21:55:40
Hi,

I think that there is a solution to your problem.

Go to http://lists.flyer.co.uk/cgi-bin/mj_wwwusr?domain=europaclub.org.uk
Click "Sign in" at the top.
Enter your email address and password.  (If you don't know your password
then check "I forgot my password" and wait for the email. When you have
our password start again)

Once signed in click "Unsubscribe or Change Settings" You then check the box
next to forum and uncheck the box under "replyto" and clcik set.

---From then on you will not get the reply-to set.

( This might be good for the FAQ )

Tom.

europa-builder@ntlworld.com wrote