Re: Aerodrome information

Subject: Re: Aerodrome information
From: ABurrill <aburrill@bottleneck.demon.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 22:02:55
As far as I know the UK is the only country offering the electronic AIP on
line, or you're own CDROM via subscription.

If you go to the Links on the AIS Website you'll find links to the ones
you've indicated, the French site is:
http://www.sia.dgac.fr/default_uk.htm, but they seem to be ony advertising
the sale of AIP documentation.

Alan

From: "Frank Mycroft" <frankm@clara.net>
Subject:  Aerodrome information

   Does anyone know the websites to get French/German/Spanish/Polish/etc
aerodrome information from.  I mean the equivalent or our AIP/AD site,
which, for anyone who doesn't know, can be accessed directly through
http://www.ais.org..uk/uk-aip/pdf/ad/aipad2.htm which has a list of UK
aerodromes covered by the AIP (about 150 so it doesn't replace the Flight
Guides), click on the one you want and you can print out an aerodrome plan
and all the details.

Frank Mycroft (G-BWYD)