Big gaping hole?

Subject: Big gaping hole?
From: Steve Hagar <hagargs@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2002 15:20:30
I'm getting ready to cut the big hole out in the bottom of the fuselage
for the landing gear. The XS fuselage has the nice looking relief where
the foam is removed from the laminate where it appears the hole is to go
. . . what a breeze! However, . . when carefully reading the
instructions what is actually coming out seems to be quite different than
that nice premoulded pattern. I am planning on following the words
instead of the appearances. Has any one out there wound up having to put
part of the hole back after having strictly following the instructions?
Once again any input is much appreciated.Steve HagarA143Mesa AZ---
Steve Hagar--- hagargs@earthlink.net