Re: Instrument Sub-Panels

Subject: Re: Instrument Sub-Panels
From: Europa Club Membership Secretary <europaclub@rowil.clara.net>
Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2002 20:44:59
At 16:52 +1030 on 03-02-02, Nick Hammond wrote:
>does anyone have a .DXF file with
>reasonably accurate outlines of the sub-panels

>If you are fortunate enough to get an offer for a panel layout, Would you
>please share it with me?

I've still got the CAD file I generated to check out the water-jet
cutting prices here in UK by sending a .DXF version. You're welcome
to that but note that it was set out based on the approximate
measurements given in Nigel Charles' mod document, and may not be
suitable in practice. It only took about 5 minutes to draw up anyway
as it's only a rectangular sheet with one corner rounded off and 6off
80mm holes spaced more or less evenly over it.

I'll wait a little longer to see if there are more folk wanting a
copy, then I'll e-mail it direct to all applicants. I don't want to
put it on the public site unless someone can confirm that it's fit
for purpose, so perhaps the recipients could let me know if it's
usable or rubbish! Or if some of you turn it into a better document,
then that could be passed to John for the support site.

regards

Rowland