Re: New member of group

Subject: Re: New member of group
From: Bob Harrison <ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2002 14:19:26
Hi! Brian.
Welcome aboard !  Good to see you've left the exact number out of the
expected to build time.
I too hadn't even had an introductory flight when I bought all three stages
in March 1996( I think!). G-PTAG first flew Sept 6th 2000 .Decided to go to
Ormond Beach Aviation Florida about half way through and managed it in three
weeks, then spent about 2 years expecting to loose the ability of flying a
Cesna before I started flying in the Europa. Unfortunately flying a Cesna is
rather like riding a bike , you never forget it !!!!
Yes, DIY is a good start at least, whilst I don't live in the Wirral we all
are at the end of the key board in the event of you needing to call up
anyone whose "been there done that"!!!!
It is however gratifying at the end but sometimes frustrating during the
build, especially when being the front runner on a new engine and Propeller
combination. (I was like a lamb to the slaughter!) .
Shout out if you need any "In my humble opinion "help (IMHO)" Whilst I'm not
in the Wirral if you were to fly due East to Grimsby over Caistor you will
have overflown us.!

regards
Bob Harrison  G-PTAG  Europa 337 MKI /Jabiru 3300 /MT CS Propeller.