RE: rigging [was: Europa Club Rescue]

Subject: RE: rigging [was: Europa Club Rescue]
From: Bob Harrison <ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2002 11:03:39
Hi! Rowland.
Thanks for that .
 I haven't a system yet because it's been easier to "beg" help or put my
hand in my pocket. Besides I have been more interested in flying after 5
years fannying about building airplane and trailer !!!( in short I haven't
applied myself to the problem yet because my solution will need to encompass
the existing stowage facilities of the trailer.) However perhaps you could
let me have Northwick Manufacturings address/e-mail address/Phone No. so I
can see if his system is compatible with my trailer (and cost!)
Regards
Bob H G-PTAG

PS  YES!