Europa Club website

Subject: Europa Club website
From: Rowland & Wilma Carson <rowil@clara.net>
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2002 19:41:42
I apologise to anyone who tried to access the Europa Club website
Friday night or Saturday morning. I failed to fully comprehend
communications from Aviators Network connected with the move of the
Domain Name Server for europaclub.org.uk, and made an error which
made the Club site unaccessible to anyone coming in via
<www.europaclub.org.uk>. Normal service is now resumed, and we hope
that further glitches will be avoided.

regards

Rowland