Europa Mail - holes in panel

Subject: Europa Mail - holes in panel
From: John Cliff <john@crixbinfield.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2002 11:51:11
Tis message is really from Andy Draper, Technical Director,
Europa Management (Int'l) Ltd.  It refused to post to the
Forum because it contained a picture (see below).  I am
reposting it on Andy's behalf.

The following may be of interest to Europa builders who have
yet to build
the instrument panel. Please forgive me if you have seen
this statement
before.

We are working on producing 2mm thick light alloy panels
with the 6 main
instrument holes with the associated mounting holes and
cut-outs for
altimeters and VSI's already cut out.  There will probably
also be
cut-outs for the tacho and a 52mm hole, typically for a
boost gauge or
fuel gauge, in the upper right area.  An additional hole for
a 1" type
vacuum gauge will be above the centre instrument holes.

Two shapes are likely to be available, one of them suitable
for the
tri-gear where the cut-out in the panel is not necessary.
See the
attachment.

so far we have not had any of these panels made and they
were not going to
be announced until the next newsletter, but as there has
been some
discussion on the subject, it seemed appropriate to let you
know what was
in the pipeline.

We most likely will produce panels for the other areas as
well.

Best regards,
Andy Draper

Technical Director
e-mail  andy@europa-aircraft.com

The picture (and this message) can now be seen on the List
Support Website,
htp://www.crix.org.uk , under Miscellaneous.

John Cliff
Europa Club List Forum minder