Re: Re: EFIS ONE

Subject: Re: Re: EFIS ONE
From: Ira Rampil <rampil@anesthes.sunysb.edu>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 16:29:48
On 1/18/02 1:55 PM, "KarkelB@aol.com" <KarkelB@aol.com> wrote:

> Hi Folks,
>             been looking into the EFIS/ONE issue again. Greg at blue
> mountain says there are a few europa builders actually flying them but
> wouldn't let me know who they are.Does anyone know of a fellow europa
> builder/owner flying the blue mountain efis?
>
> regards Karim.

Interesting,

When I spoke to Greg last month, nobody had yet interfaced to a Rotax
engine.  I would sure like to hear from anyone using or planning to use this
device.  I am extending my panel down an extra 1.25 inches to accommodate
the display (e.g., reducing the height of the "electric" subpanel rebate.

Regards,

Ira
A224 now on gear and wings rigged!!!  :-)