Re - Foam Carving Tip

Subject: Re - Foam Carving Tip
From: Edward Gladstone <TedGladstone@compuserve.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 18:09:29

> SteveD wrote:-
> - - - - - -
>- - - -     So here's the trick. Get a dremel with a round head
>wire brush and the attachment for the dremel that makes it into a mini
>router. Set the depth of the recess move the dremel back and forth and
there
you have it an even recess with the sides beveled ready for a lay-up.

We used an electric soldering iron with a depth stop attached to it with a
Jubilee clip.     If you wrap a short length of 15 amp copper wire round
the tip you can bend the other end of the wire  to make any shape of rebate
you want.

Ted