Re: Holes in panel/Antenna

Subject: Re: Holes in panel/Antenna
From: Richard Holder <rholder@avnet.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2002 11:06:31
> Richard, get in touch with Rowland Carson, email address at:

> www.europaclub.org.uk

> The club have a hole cutter for members, will cost u return postage..

> chus,
> dave
> g-bxum

This url has a message saying that the address has been changed to : itself,
and when you click on it it goes nowhere.

Does anyone have an email address for Rowland Carson?

Has anyone installed the Type 7 Navigation antenna offered by Spruce for
composite aircraft.

The sizes I was given weren't consistent. Can anyone confirm that the
antenna is about 50 inches long if the two arms are opened up to be 180
degrees apart (ie in a straight line), with each arm about 25 inches, and
the hypoteneuse is about 40 inches if the arms are at right angles. Has
anyone had success (or failure) with this antenna ? Is the Type 5 XPDR
antenna any use ?

Richard