List Administration

Subject: List Administration
From: John Cliff <john@crixbinfield.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 17:49:07
and was abandoned.

Now I am pleased to say that our current host, Avnet, has adopted a new version
of its List Server software, Majordomo, and that
this will give us most of what I feel is missing in the current host software.

As part of testing the new version, before moving over to it, we will shortly
begin
feeding to it copies of all the messages sent to
this (the current, live) List.  This should have no effect on and should not be
visible in this forum, except that certain
automatically-generated messages may be sent to anyone who posts a message with
which the new software has a 'problem'.  These
messages will appear to come from 'mj2-europa-owner'  (which is me) and it would
be appreciated if you let me know if you receive
any  -  i.e. forward it to john@crixbinfield.freeserve.co.uk

Thanks for your cooperation (and more details later on the changeover, which
should
be pretty painless).

John Cliff
Europa Club List Forum minder