RE: Europa_mail:Intercooler

Subject: RE: Europa_mail:Intercooler
From: Peter Zutrauen <peterz@zutrasoft.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 11:29:45
 Shure does.... but I think the real question is basically how many more
ponies do you get out of a 914 @ 16k ft in Winter (-10C @ SL) and Summer
(+30C @ SL) with an intercooler. Take that number and figure out the net
speed increases.

I'd love to know, but I don't have the info to be able to figure it out.
:-(

Cheers,
Pete
A239