Re: Looking for local builders

Subject: Re: Looking for local builders
From: mark@physchem.ox.ac.uk
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2001 15:19:34

> Mark,
>
> I am building a monowheel Europa located in Milton Keynes.
>
> You are welcome to come over for a chat and questions.  I've been building
> for quite some time so there is lots to see!!
>
> Send me an e-mail off forum to arrange at   kestertond@logica.com
>
> Donald Kesterton
> Builder 216

Hi Donald,

Thanks.  I'm looking at one this weekend already, so I might get in touch at
a later date if that's OK?

Is your's a classic?  If it is, have you done the tail wheel, weight and/or
luggage bay mods?

I've had mine for a couple of months now, but I haven't dona anything to it
yet.  I would like to see others and learn as much as I can before I get my
hands dirty.  I hope to get onto the January Weekend Workshop at Europa to
make sure my glassing skills are up to spec.  I haven't got much glassing to
do, mainly the mods and put the top on.

Have you started smoothing your wings yet?  What did you use for filler?

Cheers,
Mark.