The 'tunnel'

Subject: The 'tunnel'
From: Fergus Kyle <VE3LVO@rac.ca>
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2001 08:52:44

Cheers,

            My plea for info on the constituents of the XS cockpit 'tunnel'
brought
no takers, so am trying again. I have a Mark 1 monowheel with XS cockpit
(the "L.A." mod). This restricts items in the bottom section of the cockpit just
ahead of the belly inspection panels and behind the 'mudguard'. There are at
least two of us keen to see where everything goes.

            I have compounded the crime by opting for 3/8inch Alum fuel tubing
and water drain mods but am prepared to modify my thinking if unsuccessful.
            Can anyone 'out there' sketch a 'thwartships cross-section of their
tunnel? A simple sketch with clearances achieved would give us an idea. Fuel
lines, rudder cables, gascolators, electric cabling, relief tubes(?),
pyrotechnic
units - anything.
Much obliged,
Ferg