Something for the weekend sir?

Subject: Something for the weekend sir?
From: nigel_graham <nigelgraham@intercept.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2001 13:31:32
Gents,

Using the tenuous link that all new Europa owners need some taildragger
time, could I disrupt the usual technical threads with a blatant
advertisement?

As one of a group of five co-owners of a pristine 1940 DH82a Tiger Moth,
three of which are Europa builders/flyers, I am looking to offer three
shares for sale.

Hangared at the picturesque private grass strip at Bourne Park, five minutes
flying from Popham, this stunningly pretty Moth will appeal to aviators with
a sense of nostalgia......if not haste, living in the South of England.

This DH82a Moth has an interesting history, being built in 1940, released to
the RAF at the beginning of the war as a primary trainer then serving in
Germany afterwards. It was finally repatriated to the UK where it underwent
a total rebuild by Cliff Lovell, regardless of cost (72k UKP in receipts)and
was completed at the end of last year. Engine is a zero houred "Vintec"
Gipsy Major with approved oil control ring mod....... meaning that it now
burns less oil than fuel.

Due to the changing circumstances of three of our eclectic band (promotion,
relocation and the pursuit of wealth and pretty women), we are looking for
three new co-owners.

We have set the nominal value at 45k UKP giving a 1/5th share price of 9k.
100 UKP p.c.m and an hourly cost of 50 UKP wet.
Professional conversion training can be provided (indeed it may be required
by our insurers - dependant on experience).

If you need to get out of the workshop and into the air, or get some real
"taildragger" time or are just plain (plane) romantic, e-mail me off line
for more information and a JPEG.

 ...sorry for the disruption......normal Europa business can now
continue....

Nigel