RE: Slo 2 catch on......

Subject: RE: Slo 2 catch on......
From: Steve Hagar <hagargs@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 21:31:11
Ferg:

I basically asked the same question about 3 or 4 weeks ago and had received
no replies. Though I didn't use the king's english in my request.  I hope
you have better luck. I started off by making a recessed little box in the
rearmost top section of the console in order to get the Andair selector out
of the way of my elbow.  Since then however I have determined by brute
force that the flap push rod wants to be here at some time or the other.
The direction I am going to go now is to bring it up on top of the console
and make it part of a small glove box / arm rest in order to store some
odds and ends.

Any one out there with some thoughts on this?

Steve Hagar
A143
Mesa, AZ

--- Steve Hagar